Saturday, August 23, 2008

Vote for a Magazine Title

We are at the stage of choosing a magazine title! Please participate and vote! The subtitle will be one of the following, "To Edify, Uplift and Strengthen", or "Strive for Exaltation". The subtitle is not set in stone yet... but that will give you an idea of what the whole title will be like. If you have questions about the purpose or intentions of the magazine, please read this post. Thank you for your input and participation!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT idea Alicia!! If anyone can do this it's you! I'll pass it on to EVERY LDS woman I know for sure! Oh and I tries to vote but it couldn't process it for some reason. I vote for Divine Destiny...:-)

Leilani said...

Do you mean Strengthen?

Alicia said...

Yes, I meant strengthen. Thanks Lei, I fixed that.

cambersue said...

I like 'Sisters in Zion" or the strengthen/uplift one. you're so ambitious...i hope it goes smoothly! good luck!

Amanda Hardman said...

Alicia, this is so cool! I love the idea. This is what every LDS woman needs! Good luck and if I'm inspired with any ideas, I'll shoot them your way.

Patti said...

I love the magazine idea. This link was sent to me by a friend in Texas(I live in California)so the emailing is doing a good job of passing the word around! I didn't vote for any of the names, though. My name suggestion is "Pearls" with the subtitle "To Edify, Uplift and Strengthen" A very simple title that tells us your magazine would be full of wonderful "pearls" of information and articles. I have found simple titles are more memorable. Just a suggestion, of course.