So, the title of "Pearls" is already being used by an Evangelican Womens Magazine (Go figure! It's such a great title!)... so scratch that! We're working on it...
Hmmmmm. Well I am glad you liked my idea of the name "Pearls". Now I will have to put my mind to coming up with something else. That is, if you haven't already chosen a name yet.
I'm probably too late... but I have an idea. I don't know where i've been for the last few months but I am sad I might have missed out. What about "Words of Women" with the same subtitle to uplift edify and strenghthen...
We are in the beginning stages of a Magazine for LDS Women. Assignments are being made and material is being collected for the launch of our website on 01 January 2009! The projected date of the launch of the official print version of the magazine is 01 Jan 2010! We have lots of work to do and would like all the input we can get to make this a truly one-of-a-kind, successful magazine! To learn more about the purpose of this magazine, and how it came to be go HERE.
4 comments:
What about something that still has pearls in the title such as "Pearls of Wisdom" or something like that?
I started a new site for giveaways. I am LDS as well. Drop by if you want to take a look!
Hmmmmm. Well I am glad you liked my idea of the name "Pearls". Now I will have to put my mind to coming up with something else. That is, if you haven't already chosen a name yet.
I'm probably too late... but I have an idea. I don't know where i've been for the last few months but I am sad I might have missed out. What about "Words of Women" with the same subtitle to uplift edify and strenghthen...
Maybe???
Post a Comment